Man what an ass.....good story Fred and yes it was funny .... and i would
have never known that happened unless you shared it with us, Thank
You.......
I never knew Casper but wish i could have met him....Rising High records i
would say was a big influence on me back in the early 90's......

Back in the day when we had warehouse parties....me and my friends would
go all night and then to the after parties....but after everything died
down and it was just me and my friends, out would come the Rising High
Records to chill out to......i used to listen to that Dreamfish record by
Mixmaster Morris and Pete Namlook ALL the time as well as others.Those
records had a huge effect on me and for that i am thankful....

thanks for the great records Casper rest in peace.....

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com