>You wrote:
> I think it was Rusty Waters and if I remember ok he played a better set =
> than KDJ!!!

>agreed, he rocked! anyone know anymore about this guy?

Well, not really. But I'll provide my usual half-assed/guessed/heard off a
man in the pub type info.
Wasn't Rusty Waters something to do with Theo Parrish?
i.e. it was a production pseudonym?

or am I getting confused?

or, it wasn't Ade? was it? (who owns Plastic People and is supposed to be
an ace dj too?)

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring