On 6-mei-04, at 15:42, Robert Taylor wrote:

I thought Rusty Waters was a reference to diarrhoea and is the nom de spin of Ade the owner - I could be very wrong though cos this assumption is not based on fact, but speculation

It could be me be isn't Rusty Waters just someone who is in the Rotating Assembly? AFAIK it is Rusty Waters Rotating Assembly what it says on the label i think.

You wrote:
I think it was Rusty Waters and if I remember ok he played a better set =
than KDJ!!!

agreed, he rocked! anyone know anymore about this guy?

Well, not really. But I'll provide my usual half-assed/guessed/heard off a
man in the pub type info.
Wasn't Rusty Waters something to do with Theo Parrish?
i.e. it was a production pseudonym?

or am I getting confused?

or, it wasn't Ade? was it? (who owns Plastic People and is supposed to be
an ace dj too?)