I know my parents will be in attendance at this funeral...this mans influence on the development of Jamaican music is legendary. To bad I am not home to attend as this man would never stand for a mournful funeral...he would want a Nine Night, west indian style!

My father used to go to the sound system parties that this man championed in the Jamaican reggae scene and has so many stories about the "rivalry' and "revelry" of these system sound clashes.

RIP

K.
A true studio and production innovator, along with Lee Perry,
Coxsone laid the foundations for what became electronic dance
music.  Not to mention his larger-than-life influence over the
development of reggae . . . Full respect . . .

fred

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee® Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines