[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i'd hazard a guess that you guys don't get out much if 'finally' is the
worst track you've heard from an international jet setting detroiter.
David Gillies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To 07/05/04 04:07 AM 313@hyperreal.org cc Subject Re: (313) Kevin Saunderson & Carl Craig last weekend in London Derrick May - Kings of Tommorrow - Finally @ Home, Sydney last year...

Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT) wrote:

Mills - Kings Of Tomorrow - Finally @ Lost 10th Anniversary.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Brunton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 May 2004 3:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Kevin Saunderson & Carl Craig last weekend in London

Here's a fun game to play.

What's the WORST track you've ever heard a Detroit Legend/ Your
Favourite DJ play???

Mine would be a close tie between Larry Heard playing Anastasia (not
the Prince song!) at the Trackmode party in Detroit a few years ago and
Juan Atkins playing Gusto- "Disco's Revenge" and then Todd Terry's
-"Keep On Jumpin'" immediately afterwards at the Sub Club's 10th
birthday bash, but I'm sure somebody else can top that!