Here's a fun game to play.

What's the WORST track you've ever heard a Detroit Legend/ Your Favourite DJ play???

Mine would be a close tie between Larry Heard playing Anastasia (not the Prince song!) at the Trackmode party in Detroit a few years ago and Juan Atkins playing Gusto- "Disco's Revenge" and then Todd Terry's -"Keep On Jumpin'" immediately afterwards at the Sub Club's 10th birthday bash, but I'm sure somebody else can top that!

cheers

Jason