ooh!
(In a camp voice)

while we're on about Eddie Grant, has anyone heard the 2nd half of the
track called "California Style"?

Man, that is some ROUGH business. Really shuffling rough electronic beats.
Great for the dancefloor.
Did an edit of it the other night (a very simple one) to use in Ableton.

My Eddie Grant faves - "Timewarp" & "My Turn To Love You"

'Great', I hear you all say....

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring