On Tue, 11 May 2004, Robert Taylor wrote:
> How the hell does Paul Johnson manage when he gets booked for gigs?

He sits down. I'm not being flippant, but basically a normal-height table
(normal for e.g. eating dinner) works fine for him.

A bigger issue is that a lot of dance venues are not handicapped-accessible.
The most used venue here (in Iowa City) is grandfathered in from before the
Americans With Disabilities act, and more than once I've helped carry someone
upstairs in their chairs.  Paul's a big guy though, and I wouldn't look forward
to doing that with him.