When Tortured Soul played here (for nearly NO ONE, unfortunately) I was really
impressed, and they said they might be playing at Movement. Apparently they're
on the lineup. I highly recommend checking them out. I've got their CD which
is OK, but I thought the live experience was stronger.

Good one booking Kenny and Kelvin. Kelvin is a great DJ and a heck of a nice
guy. I don't know Kenny but same is true fro what I hear.

My highlights then:

Ellen Allien, Francois K, Osunlade, Rolando, Ron Trent, Sean Deason,
Tortured Soul, Amp Fiddler but I don't see anyone on the list that I don't
like!

It's gonna be nice ...