Oh and anyone noticed some changes to the Movement line-up? I haven't seen these names on the list before:

- Traxx
- BMG of Ectomorph
- Kill Memory Crash
- Sal Principato of Liquid Liquid

On 17-mei-04, at 23:05, kj at technotourist dot org wrote:

On 17-mei-04, at 19:18, matt kane's brain wrote:

perhaps someone here has the booklet from the first demf and can put my
derangement or sense of curiosity to rest?

i'm pretty sure he played at an afterparty or two at either the first or the second. i remember him being mentioned on the list, anyway.

I have sick and twisted mind, i still have the booklet of the first DEMF in mint condition (no this in not an ad :))

May 27th:

Underground Stage
12:00 Jeff Karolski
1:00 Scott Zacherias
2:00 Jason Hogans
3:00 Scott Zacherias
4:00 Bill van Loo
5:00 Recloose
7:00 Dykehouse
:800 Kelvin Larkin
9:00 Wild Planet
10:00 Kelvin Larkin
11:00 Scan 7
12:00 End

So there you have it... Kelvin Larkin :)