From: "Pete Grammenos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>That was my first rob hood dj experience so i was a bit , errr,
irritated
>with
>what happened...

same for me. i was on a serious budget last year too, so that $25
i spent could have bought me food or something else important. but
rob hood's music is some of my favorite stuff, so thats why i did
it. and as disappointed as i was, i just really wanna hear him
play a whole set.

>btw what's the word on detroit politics this year.. Will there be
a lot
>of after parties being broken up ?

it didnt seem like many were being broken up last year. i know the
hood one was, i didnt hear anything about any other ones from
people i know....

tom

andythepooh.com