Ellen Allien canceled all US Dates including Movement.

What I heard was that she was ready to play San Francisco this weekend and
customs wouldn't let her in the country from Vancouver BC.  Now that our
government has effectively shut down the old ladies with nail clippers threat,
they moved on to keeping us safe from German Techno.