From: Drew Daugherty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:24 AM
To: '313 List'
Subject: (313) Stained Clothes

Just picked this JZ 'Stained Clothes' release on Utensil.  Remix
purports to be by Justin Martin.  Does anyone know where the samples are
from in this track?  They sound something like 'change clothes and go /
exchange clothes - furs & gold'.  Then I believe there is another sample
'Whatcha want me to do?' that kicks in.  Also does anyone know anything
more about Justin Martin?

-drew