On Mon, 17 May 2004, Drew Daugherty wrote:
> Just picked this JZ 'Stained Clothes' release on Utensil.  Remix
> purports to be by Justin Martin.  Does anyone know where the samples are
> from in this track?  They sound something like 'change clothes and go /
> exchange clothes - furs & gold'.

Jay-Z Black Album "Change Clothes" -- I think. He may have jacked it from
somewhere else ...

> Then I believe there is another sample
> 'Whatcha want me to do?' that kicks in.  Also does anyone know anything
> more about Justin Martin?

Sometimes looking up lyrics on the net makes them look silly, for example,
from "Change Clothes":

Uh, uh (Sexy sexy) Woo! (Ah ah!!!)
Uh huh (Sexy sexy) It's so necessary right) (Ah ah!!!)
Uh huh, woo! (Sexy sexy) That's right it's a groove (Ah ah!!!)
Uh huh, it's a groove (Sexy sexy) bring it back (Ah ah!!!!)

Which makes Jay-Z sound like the Cheeky Girls.