From: "/0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I don't mean to seem so combative, but "give it time, i bet many
copycats
>will pop up using "real" sounds from synths." seems like you're
saying that
>anyone using real sounds (you used UR as your reference) from
synths is a
>copycat

obviously since this is a techno discussion list, i was referring
to techno producers biting that sound which is pretty much non-
existant right now.

>so if I misunderstood you, fine.  no sense in calling me
a "f*cking
>crackhead", tough guy.
>
>jeez, techno kids used to be nice,

im just saying, i think my original post was pretty clear. im not
someone who has his head up his ass in reguard to music, i dont
listen to only techno. i know enough of what im talking about in
reguard to the equipment being used to tell what im hearing in
techno songs. sorry for the irritated comment.

tom

andythepooh.com