Okay, that makes sense. That decision to deny her based on her entry point may seem a bit anal, I'm telling you, I live in Windsor and attend school in Detroit and deal with these people every day. They can get very nitpicky. I've been pulled over, asked to show all my documents, asked my entire coursehistory (with grades!!) and shown my student that IMMIGRATION HAD STAMPED AND SIGNED and had an officer STILL say he didn't believe I was enrolled in school. It's almost hilarious at times.

It is ultimately then responsibility of Ellen and her agents to know details like having to enter at the port that is specified on her visa, but I can completely undertsand them not knowing. There is ZERO consistency with immigration procedures right now, and it's an extremely confusing process.

From: "Katrin Richter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Carissa Tintinalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: AW: (313) no (ellen) alliens in nyc
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:01:41 +0200

Hey Resistance,

all Ellen did was trying to enter through Canada. I phoned Bpitch to ask for
the details. If she would have tried to enter from Germany, apparantly, her
visa would be okay. Does anyone know why the US is so restrictive with
people coming from just across the boarder???? Shema to see that the bookers cannot react to the quick changes of law and order and custums. It's totally
random and no one knows what's going on.

Peace
Kat