Dman, I forgot to finish my mail before pressing send :)

By moving to mp3 (or something similar) small labels would save the money,
that would otherwise go into pressing vinyl, and maybe make some profit
again.

But I definitely don't like this kind of future very much, as I love to have
physical record to hold in hands and look at the artwork...

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex