Any word on Planet E or Sound Signature parties? Not looking for details
ahead of time or anything, just wondering if they're gonna happen. Seems odd
Carl Craig is not on any of the lineups I've seen so far given his
(deservedly) ever-increasing profile as a DJ. No sign of Theo Parrish
either... By my count, these two Detroit DJs have probably played London
more than anyone else in the last year. Am I reading too much into this, or
would this not be a huge indication that both parties are due for
announcement soon? Am I just thinking wishfully? Is it conceivable they
wouldn't get booked anywhere for the festival?

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]