I believe there's a three chairs party, but it is the weekend after the festival.. My brother's
are staying an extra week in Detroit just for it!
~E

Carissa Tintinalli wrote:

There hasn't been any word of Planet E or SS afterparties, but neither threw parties last year so I don't think it's out of the ordinary. It would be nice if someone added Carl to their lineup, although that might just frustrate festival goers more seeing as there are well over 100 seperate events happening between Wednesday and Monday. It's really getting difficult to decide where to go.