Interesting theory. so, in listening to the new Kenny Larkin album, we
should take into consideration that he's been living in L.A. for the past 2
and a half years, and listen to it from a west coast point of view, to avoid
comparing it to whats commonly considered "Detroit Techno"? check out
Kenny's "The Narcissist" album, the worlds first "Hollywood Techno®"
project! Look at that, I've created a new sub-genre category! :^)

sean