claude personally posted on Detroitluv.com that he was not playing the
festival last week (I can't confirm it was definately Claude, but people i
trust say it was).

Also- I've been informed that Claude's name is NOT on the Movement ads
that ran in this week's Metrotimes or Real Detroit (although again, can
not confrim since I'm 3 time zones away from a copy of MT or RD.