From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 1:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Ramon Crespo; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Sunday of Movement// Claude Young

claude personally posted on Detroitluv.com that he was not playing the
festival last week (I can't confirm it was definately Claude, but people i
trust say it was).

Also- I've been informed that Claude's name is NOT on the Movement ads
that ran in this week's Metrotimes or Real Detroit (although again, can
not confrim since I'm 3 time zones away from a copy of MT or RD.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> mine leaves on Sat...see you there all :)
>
> btw looks like Claude is at Movement, I think I remember seeing something
stating he was not involved..

> so great news for him as its a nice return what with 7th City anyway and
now Movement as well....well done Claude!

Sky"

>       Kevin Reynolds wrote:
>
>       > Sunday of Movement (5.30.04)
>       >
>       > Instant Vintage Presents:
>       >
>       > Colors of My Sky
>       >
>       > John Beltran (Miami) Transmat/Ubiquity/Exceptional/Peacefrog
>       > Kevin Reynolds - Live (Detroit) Transmat
>       > Kaku - Live (Detroit)
>       > Mike Ransom (Detroit)
>       >
>       > 10pm-4am / 21+ / $10 ($5 VIP)
>       >
>       > Located downstairs at Centre Street Pub
>       > 311 E. Grand River in Harmonie Park, Detroit 313-965-3651
>       >
>       > WiFi and Beers on Tap
>       >
>       Werd wifi and techno .. who wouldve thought. :)
>
>       John Beltran ain't too bad either :)
>
>       I will try to make it.
>
>       Flight leaves in a couple of hours.
>
>       See you all in the D