Hi Folks.

After some help again.

I've just been told I've been booked to go on my mates stag do next
weekend.

We're off to Berlin, which is great obviously, but a little unfortunate as
I've been dying to go to Berlin to check it out, but this is a flying vist
(literally one night) and there's going to be no time to check record shops
or anything really. And it'll be a while before I can go back......

so, I've been asked to find a good party for Saturday night.

It's Saturday June 5th I'll be there, anyone know of any good parties?

probably not a banging techno thing, but anything really that you think
would be good.

Also, after a bit of help on other matters - is there a particular area to
head for with a few nice bars to drink in, maybe an area that has a few
good resturants?
pref. not your average saturday night on the town type places.... (if you
know what I mean)

and, if there was one record shop in the whole of Berlin I have to visit -
which would it be?

I was told by a friend a while back that Berlin was one of the best places
ot find old stuff. I think if I can sneak off to just one shop that would
be cool. Preferably a second hand place where I can have a dig for some old
disco etc? Any ideas...? I know hardwax, but I think I'll give it a miss
because its all new stuff no? I can get most of my new bits here, so yeah,
really after a large/unmissable second hand shop or digging spot.

Please hit me back privately if you can help. Many thanks in advance....

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring