yes Love weekend... some great DJ's there...

Roman we must meet up if you live there, fellow 313er :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: roman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 08/06/2004 15:43
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: AW: (313) Berlin

        Hi party people!
        To all of you who feel the need to come to berlin now, read the post in
        my weblog about the berlin loveweek:
        http://www.energylab.de/wordpress/wp-trackback.php/282
        "nice" lineup of dj's - i think about a hundred or so by now - many more
        to follow!
        Alex's experiences - one of the many reasons i chose to live here :)
        Cheers
        Roman/berlin/germany