Yeah, this is really cool. Groovetech did such a great job the first year -
I'll be dancing 'round the coffee table again!

now all I need to do is take a bunch of miscellaneous flyers - spread them
around the floor. Put one stereo on one side of the room and another on the
other and have them play conflicting music and I think I've just about have
the plaza atmosphere set. Oh yeah, also get a bunch of old guys to sit
around my dinning room table playing some mean games of chess. ;)

MEK

                      Ian Malbon

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               cc:       313 List
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      05/27/04 09:53 PM        Subject:  Re: (313) Movement
Festival Live On Web

So happy somebody picked up the ball on this one.  Even though WMP and
24kbps are nasty, I'm glad that our travel-impaired friends have at
least some form of access.

We can hope that hi-quality audio streams will flood the P2P servers by
this time next month.
--
Ian