hey Michael don't forget the topless girls body surfing as well :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Fri 28/05/2004 15:17
        To: Ian Malbon
        Cc: 313 List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: (313) Movement Festival Live On Web

        Yeah, this is really cool. Groovetech did such a great job the first
year -
        I'll be dancing 'round the coffee table again!

        now all I need to do is take a bunch of miscellaneous flyers - spread
them
        around the floor. Put one stereo on one side of the room and another on
the
        other and have them play conflicting music and I think I've just about
have
        the plaza atmosphere set. Oh yeah, also get a bunch of old guys to sit
        around my dinning room table playing some mean games of chess. ;)

        MEK

                              Ian Malbon

                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
                                                       cc:       313 List
<313@hyperreal.org>
                              05/27/04 09:53 PM        Subject:  Re: (313)
Movement Festival Live On Web

        So happy somebody picked up the ball on this one.  Even though WMP and
        24kbps are nasty, I'm glad that our travel-impaired friends have at
        least some form of access.

        We can hope that hi-quality audio streams will flood the P2P servers by
        this time next month.
        --
        Ian