Hi 313, long time no see...

We at Hand on the Plow records are looking for new artists, if you're
not familiar with our music then take a listen to snippets of our
first two releases here - http://www.handontheplow.org/

We like modern, jacking, electronic and/or acoustic music with personality and
often vocals.

If you are interested in sending us a demo of your music then please
see the contact details and instructions are available here -
http://www.handontheplow.org/contact.htm

Cheers

Steve Taylor - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.handontheplow.org

Some of our recent press:

"What a follow up after the first ep. HotP is and remains one of the best
labels in England, and although we now know it,
we still cannot quite fathom its potential."
- De:Bug Magazine

"You reap what you sow, this duo's garden is growing greener than just about
any record I've heard this year."
- Philip Sherburne, Needledrops

"the best record I've been sent in six months"
- Matthew Herbert

The second release from the extremely promising London house label Hand on the
Plow, cut-up has rarely been so palatable.
- PitchforkMedia.com

"Beckett and Taylor transform the statement ("work it") from a House Cliché
into an artistic manifesto."
- The Wire Magazine

"...an excellent little slice of genre-splicing and electro-eclectism.
inventive and insane in equal measure."
- Absorb.org