i think it's been playing havoc with my version of netscape...but i've
been able to listen to the festival perfectly from my home.  i called one
of my boys during tp's set (i think) and the beats (the ones i heard
through the phone and the ones i heard from my computer upstairs) were in
perfect sync.

but more important than that, i was able to feel the vibe even though i
was a few hundred miles away.  i danced for about a half hour with my two
year old daughter and was able to work up a sweat even.  they are BANGING.

peace
lks