That was Vladislav Delay aka Luomo.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I went to a loft party
Saturday night at Nikki's that was hot as the freaking Congo, but the
music was hot. Still don't know who was playing (too fried to ask any
questions by that point. It went until seven but around 5:30 this blonde
guy came with the craziest combination of sounds and structures that was
exactly what the moment called for. At first everyone was thinking he had
destroyed his laptop/speakers etc. but it ended up being part of the whole
affair. Very refreshing even if the locale was not because of the heat.
I'm going to drop all of the pics I took somewhere soon.

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines