>Man, I keep hearing how good the Timeline show was...can anyone get us a
>fairly detailed report on it? Tracks, venue, crowd, etc. Also whether Mike
>had a balaclava on. Thanks.

Yeah, I need to know what colour socks Buzz Goree had on as well if anyone
has a minute.

; )

I know this is a bit of an ask, but does anyone know if they recorded this
party at all?
ooooh, I hope they did.

or how's about the Ultradyne? Alex did you record it? or flippin 'eck, did
anyone record anything?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring