        From: Steward, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 02/06/2004 15:52
        To: 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: RE: (313) my personal experience at movement

        I'm not saying anything negative about the Derrick,Kevin and co..
        it's my city Detroit I'm talking about the city does not support
        the music like they do other events, just a couple weeks ago they
        had the hip hop summit, which was supported. The city sees our event
        as a chance to milk us listeners for the money, but not kick out any...
        These are the same reasons why many artist have left the city...