From what i can remember from this is what they played:

- Return of the Dragons
- The Final Frontier & Numbers
- Electronic Warfare
- Cybotron/Clear
- Analog Assasins
- Mi raza
- The Tokin (i think that is the 'Lawrence of Arabia track)
- First Galactic Baptist Church
- Soul Saver (with thank you from MM)
- Millennium To Millennium
- Hi Tech Jazz
- Transition speech with Inspiration
- The Punisher with Sonic Destroyer

I might be wrong on the order but this is what i think they played that night. I know i am repeating the 500 other listmembers who where there but i want to say it anyway that it was an amazing liveset! I wished more people danced instead of stood in front of the gear and looking :-/

Still an amazing night, was this the first time in 12 years thar UR played live in Detroit?

KJ