From: KiDDy*RaVeR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 June 2004 23:32
To: ThReE-oNe-ThReE
Subject: Re: (313) Francois K track ID

I think its the one we have discussed lately (early May) named by the "Danny
Krivit Edit"
http://www.discogs.com/release/213500

But here's the precision by Tom Churchill :
> Just a small point: Krivit in fact only re-edited the track - the actual
> cover version/remix was done by Soul Central, who I believe are from
> Manchester. So I don't think he had a huge amount of input in terms of the
> production...

I maintains that the strings are awful and kill the track...its not 'string'
of life anymore !!
I like the added latin-jazz piano pattern, though.

- KiDDy