From: Steward, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 2:13 PM
To: 313 list
Subject: RE: (313) Future of Movement

I agree with Lisa, Kent and many of the other comments made.
I support Derrick and his company, but for the festival I think
there needs to be a few adjustments to make it happen.
1 a project manager, not an artist running the project but
  a skilled project manager to make sure it comes together.
2 a detailed budget, face it nothing is free 3 a massive marketing campaign/team
4 Understand that running a festival is like a business, the
CEO (Derrick) can only be a success if he surrounds himself with
a successful/positive team .
Tim