..::Equinox Radio::..
Sundays from 4-6pm EST

hosted by: Gerald-Matrix
on the L'Electrique stream @
http://www.netmusique.com

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you know Equinox Radio is back, and will be kicking
off this Sunday on it's new home at Netmusique. It'll feature a mix of
Electronic music: Techno, Electro, Industrial, etc. maybe even some New
Beat! ;)

I'll also be introducing you to new and unreleased material from Toronto
& International artists on the show, as well as keeping you up to date
with a few listings and news from the scene.

We'll be working out a few kinks over the first few shows. The shows
themselve will be archived once a proper Equinox page has been added to
the schedule section.

Tune in every Sunday from 4-6pm EST
Additional info on the show (like upcoming features, and a tracklist)
will be available on my site: http://www.gerald-matrix.com

Cheers!

See you Sunday!

P.S. Netmusique has a chat forum available where you'll be able to chat
with fellow listeners, and of course contact me with any questions or
shout-outs!

www.gerald-matrix.com