http://www.viewlexx.net/

I got a sticker at Movement during the Novamen set.  It has an abstract UFO
with stairs leading up to its open door.  There's a figure standing at the
bottom of the stairs.  The text reads "Don't Run-We Are Your Friends"

I just got around to checking it out today and what a treat!  Streaming live
mixes of fun, obscure tracks.here's the play list from the last hour:

WORLD DOMINATION
MONTANA - Toys come to life (TAKO edit)
EROTIC DRUM BAND - Dance In Your Pants
ESG - Moody
ROBOT - DISCO DISCO
NYC PEECH BOYS - Dont make me wait
ROBOT RICH - SUPER SEXY DISCO & MIX SUNDAY
BLACK DEVIL - One To Choose
PETER JAQUES BAND - Fire Night Dance
STEVE MILLER BAND - Macho City
jingle - GREETINGS WE ARE THE CBS
A CERTAIN RATIO - Shack up
LOUD-E - Sorry Soretti
JIMMY ROSS - First true Love Affair
ROBOT - DISCO
EARTH - Next direction
GLASS FAMILY - Crazy (beats) (TAKO edit)
ACAPELLA - ROBOT TIMES
El Coco - I'm mad as hell
O'JAYS - For The Love Of Money

What's more, there are some EXCELLENT MP3 mixes here:
http://www.viewlexx.net/cybernetic-mixage.htm including both volumes of
"Mixed Up in the Hague" by I-F.

There's some great links, a pretty interesting looking message board.in all,
I was really pleasantly surprised by how much great stuff is there.

I have no connection with them whatsoever, just a really pleased end-user.

Give it a try!  Sorry if this is old news to anyone...I only now discovered
it and wanted to share.

Leslie