Or to be in Minneapolis on Saturday June 12th
He's playing at the Quest's Ascot Room - with no cover charge - Free -
nothing out of your pocket

it's 21+

I'm not sure what time doors are but I'd get there early

MEK

                      FC2 Richards

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      .navy.mil>               cc:       "'313@hyperreal.org'"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                                               Subject:  RE: (313) INFLUENCE.

                      06/07/04 03:38 PM

I have a claude young mix tape from 8 or 9 years ago, and it was all
smooth.
He didn't really do much cut up or scratching at all...

I think having the opportunity to see Claude Young spin live would be
awsome.  Unfortunatley he doesn't make his way out to San Diego much...that
is one good reason for me to move back to Detroit, right?

Peace

Jeff