theres a possibility that its not a sample at all, but the infamous Juno
"What The?" preset in action again (the gear heads on this list know what
I'm talking about). If it is a sample however: judging by the notes used, I
would say it sounds to me like they came from "Dominator" by Human Resource.

sean deason

on 6/11/04 1:01 AM, lisa at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I thought it might have been from mindwar, but after a listen to the
> vinyl I don't think it was that - and not horsepower either. I'd have to
> guess mentasm by second phase or one of the dominator remixes. so many
> tracks had this sound in them!
>
> lisa
>
> Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks http://cognitionaudioworks.com wrote:
>> which rave track is audion sampling
>> on this track ("kisses") from the same-titled ep
>> on spectral sound:
>> http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF148227-01-01-01.mp3
>> is it cj bolland's horsepower? was wondering and i've
>> got a bad memory.
>> thanks.
>> andrew duke

  • (313) audi... Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks http://cognitionaudioworks.com