It's a preset from the Alpha Juno 2 to be exact :)

KJ

On 11-jun-04, at 13:26, matrix313 wrote:

theres a possibility that its not a sample at all, but the infamous Juno "What The?" preset in action again (the gear heads on this list know what I'm talking about). If it is a sample however: judging by the notes used, I would say it sounds to me like they came from "Dominator" by Human Resource.

sean deason