It's just me. The kids and wife are sound asleep. I have my headphones
on and am dancing with the flickering light from the 1200 to this new
Dark Ascension doublepack from Rick Wade. It's on Music Is. Samples can
be had here: http://www.juno.co.uk/IP/IF148894-01.htm

It's a bit sublime like Theo, but more accessible, and clubby (not in a
throwaway kind of a way). There are some stereotypical Detroit moments
like mecha, with it's mechanized beats and brooding synth line...and a
spacey feel to the more housey tracks. Not a breakthrough record by any
means, but a wonderful showing from Rick Wade. Recommended.

- Sasha