not again!

solution is to play so impressive musik, noone thinks about show
otherwise, bring your dancers team to the stage.

..
/z99

it was 24.06.2004 when u've been going like this -=>

::> So I've been having a bit of a discussion on a local messageboard about
::> laptop performances.

::> By and large, they're really BORING. It looks like people are checking
::> their email. Or, if they're bopping along, it looks like they're
::> checking important email but really need to go to the toilet.

::> What's the solution? Name some laptop performances you've seen that
::> were really good SHOWS. And say why they were. Is it really simply a
::> case of having stellar visuals as well, or is there a whole new paradigm
::> out there for this type of performance?

::> I liked Kraftwerk's minimal-movement-black-suits-and-plinths affair,
::> but that sorta ties in with their aesthetic, and I heard Aphex Twin did
::> a show where he just lay on the floor and twiddled with the laptop - no
::> effort at all. That appeals to me in a twisted way but is somewhat
::> gimmicky.

::> I personally wonder if laptop performances are more suited to more
::> artistic interpretations - ie having a gig in an office, with extras sat
::> at desks with PCs as well, and only one of them is the musician. Stuff
::> like that.