From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 June 2004 14:40
To: David Beattie
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Some Hot Tunes

> BELL Seven Types Of Six 2LP
> If you like the 12"'s then you will like this although
> it has most (if not all of the tracks from them -
> doesnt bother me though since I lost the one with
> Rhythm machine on it and its on here ;-)

dunno how i forgot to add this one in my previous email. brilliant
electroid lp
'slide out wide' and 'winning signal' my fave tracks at the mo

tunes in the post:

New $tinkworx on Delsin, Candi Staton/bradock mixes on Honest Jon's,
that Joakim remix that yussel mentioned yesterday (Lionel Hampton
'vibramatic', i heard this at Movement, i'm glad i found out what it
was), Joakim rmx of Pubahs Big Onion....

robin...