-----Original Message-----
From: Matt MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 June 2004 16:24
To: placid
Cc: '313'
Subject: Re: (313) Some Hot Tunes

On Jun 24, 2004, at 8:43 AM, placid wrote:
> This weeks for me...
>
> Andre lodemann  on moods and grooves

        Yep

> Nice picture disk  kdj / mike huckaby  on deep transportation....#2

Hell yes, now (planet e take note):  THIS is a proper re-issue.  If
you're going to re-issue a track and charge a little more for it, DO
SOMETHING INTERESTING TO IT... make it worth it.  This is an awesome
whole 'package' that well fits the content... not to mention i don't
have that original comp on Ferox so I was fiending for this track on
vinyl anyway.  I heard these were gonna be sort of limited too, so
don't sleep.  It's well worth it.

peace
--
Matt MacQueen