And me wishing I'd watched Buck65 instead.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 June 2004 11:11
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Sonar 2004: It Rocked!!!!!

I caught more of their set than I'd have liked to. I thought they performed
well live, but I would have been happy just to hear 'Unfinished Sympathy' &
maybe a couple of others. Massive Attack definitely aren't what you want on
Saturday night at Sonar. They went off & I was quite relieved, then they
came out for an encore - another 3 tracks!!

                      "Toby Frith"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Robert Taylor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Williams, Graham"
                      raph.co.uk>               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      28/06/2004 11:04         Fax to:

                                               Subject:  RE: (313)  Sonar 2004:
It Rocked!!!!!

I only caught the end, but apart from "Unfinished Sympathy", which was
great to hear (and totally stripped down), it was a wall of shrieking
guitars and whispered vocals caught too low in the mix to hear properly.
Naff.