That price is ridiculous, but there are a few dealers like that on Gemm (check
Recsim's prices out if you want a good laugh - that guy is taking the p*ss!).

However, the beauty of Gemm is that if you're searching for a particular piece,
all copies being sold are displayed together, allowing you to compare prices.

Consequently bargains are very much to be found, e.g. just got a copy of 'Too
Good To Be Strange' by Andrea Parker and David Morley that almost cost less
than the postage from London to Oxford.