>Ken>but then I guess some people do actually want originals
>
>Oh Ken Ken Ken.
>Represses are for ladies.

Yeah, ok, ok, ok, I admit it! I know it's not the same! But I've gotta tell
myself it is to assuage the feeling of actually wanting the original myself!
:-)

It's good when shops 'discover' a lost batch of original pressings which
sometimes happens - Piccadilly di this recently with the Mowax stuff - and I
checked with the label, they really were original. If they were bootlegs
they were damn fine ones, original art, little postcard, cardboard sleeves
and mega loud pressing (esp for 1996.)

I had not heard 'Ravers Suck Our Sound' before I gotr this so I was
grateful.

This also happened with Roy Davis Junior's 'Gabriel' thing a few years ago
too.

Anyone else with such tales?

>Oooooh, and that Deep Space 7" is very rare! you're getting confused with
>the 12.......

A g