Any Larry Heard mix will do - Chris Gray's mixes are good for putting a
smile on my moody face as well
the Aux 88 mix CD he did on k7 makes me happy

                      Martin Dust

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) Bad Day

                      07/13/04 11:07 AM

Tell you what, I'm having a bad day - but D Wynn's - Souls In Motion
mix is powering me through, top summer funk. What mix always cheers you
up?

Martin