----- Original Message -----
From: "placid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'robin'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'313 Org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Bad Day

> I know I shouldn't really say my own  but I did a mix called  echoes and
> vibes last year which always seems to make me happy....

I don't see anything wrong with that. It has your favorite tracks on it!
Makes perfect sense.

Can't think of anything I turn to that often myself, but having had a fairly
shitty day (scratch that - last two weeks), I can say these mixes have been
some of the brighter points:

Danny Webb's Emotion Mix and Alex Bond's Salford House Association presents:
"An Hour of Rave" from Emotion Electric. Alex/Jochem, what's the untitled
NWAQ track from? I assume it's not out yet? It's sick.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]