I could password protect the site, not really a problem...and with all emails stripped we should have any spammer problems, well except for Alex ;)

Martin

On 16 Jul 2004, at 13:42, Ken Odeluga wrote:

Although it seems like a good idea and has some advantages, the disadvantage
of the relative loss of some security outweighs them, for me.

The anti-spam war's bad enough already! :-)

From: KiDDy*RaVeR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 1:28 PM
To: ThReE-oNe-ThReE
Subject: Re: (313) Render List

I thought it would be a good idea, that's why i had started something
similar, in PHP.
But i came to the conclusion that list members wouldn't like to have their
posts 'online', even though the domain part of email adresses would be
hidden.
I then thought the site should be list-members only, so via an
account based
on the subscribed email adresses.
But i've quit, since i dunno if it would be appreciated, and really useful
anyway . . .
- KiDDy.