i think its a great idea. wouldn't need to save any of this then and could look through it later on...

it would be even better if it was usrname/password protected. but for me that's not even a necessity if the @.blah.blah bits are stripped out.

i say go for it martin.

robin...

On 16 Jul 2004, at 14:52, Martin Dust wrote:

Archive for a rainy day
Instantly readable
Great for new users
Great for pointing people at questions we've all answered a million time before Can be viewed why on the road with having to have a mail account (cybercafe's and such)

I could go on...

Time to look beyond "your" own needs and see the value in what people say here I feel.

martin